- Luxurious ultra-soft micro-fleece fabric is conveniently machine washable & dryable without any pilling, shrinking or stretching
- Patented Safe & Warm non-hazardous low voltage technology is safer than others on the market; saves energy; sleep better in a cooler room
- Blanket is divided into two separate zones and includes dual lighted controls for individual adjustment and comfort; Automatically shuts off after 10 hours for convenience, safety and savings
- No more uncomfortable bulky wires. The ultra-thin wires inside the Soft Heat blankets are almost impossible to feel; No annoying hot or cold spots
- Convenient temperature pre-heat and hold feature that makes sure that your bed is warm and cozy before you climb in for the night; Built in over-temperature protection for safety and peace of mind
We’ve designed a safe and incredibly soft electric blanket that is probably one of the most comfortable blankets you'll ever have the luxury of snuggling up in. This electric blanket starts with super soft micro-plush fabric and decorative triple-ribbed design that is refreshingly smooth next to your skin for the ultimate in luxurious comfort. Constructed within the blanket is the patented Safe & Warm low-voltage technology. This low-voltage blanket includes a small power supply box that changes 120 volt AC home current into non-hazardous low voltage DC current (very similar to a battery) to provide warmth, protection and safety even if the blanket becomes wet. Unlike other warming blankets with their thick bulky wires, the wires in the Soft Heat blankets are so small and thin; they are virtually unnoticeable. During construction we place the thin wires 3-inches apart and evenly distribute them from head to toe. The benefit to you is a blanket that gives more of an even heat and all over penetrating warmth with no annoying hot or cold spots. The queen size blanket is divided in two separate zones and comes standard with two easy to read, easy to turn, non-slip computerized controllers to adjust the temperature of each side of the bed giving individual comfort and control. A giant backlit display with auto dimming feature provides more convenience for night time adjustments with out having to turn on the lights. It has an automatic pre-heat and hold feature that makes sure that your bed is warm and cozy before you climb in for the night. You simply turn it on and the blanket will warm up on HI until it reaches the temperature that you pre set your dial on and then adjusts itself to hold it there. For your safety, convenience and power conservation it has an automatic shut off feature that will shut the blanket off after 10 hours just in case you forget. It also comes standard with built in over-temperature protection for that extra bit of safety and peace of mind.
List Price: $ 199.99
Price: $ 121.95